Monday, December 7, 2009

Shared Room

I moved Maggie's crib in with Lucy's bed today. They had a great time listening to the Cars soundtrack and playing with toys while Mommy worked. We tucked them in about 15 minutes ago and they are currently squealing and playing. We'll see how the night goes.
There were several motivating factors that led to this none of which include a new baby (there will be no more little Browns at our house.) First, I always wanted to share a room with a sister. I think siblings that share a room have a closer bond. Second, the computer is currently in the playroom. Lucy has started to think that it is her personal toy and we don't like that. Third, we want to have an adult sanctuary. Currently the kids go everywhere and there is not place for Mom or Dad to go hang out when we need some down time. So the plan is to turn Maggie's old room into a media room with the computer, a TV, video games and a couch. The girls will have the entire basement as a playroom.

No comments: