Thursday, December 10, 2009

Audio Only

Lucy and Maggie tumbling on the mat.

Tonight after I tucked the girls in I heard Lucy practicing her Christmas program songs. It was so cute I tried to record some, but I didn't want to go in and mess up the nice time. Lucy stopped a couple of times to talk. The first time she is talking about not putting toys in her mouth. Maggie is cutting some teeth and really chewing. So Lucy is imitating this behavior and I told her not to. Then she asks Maggie if she is OK. Maggie is letting me know that Libby is barking to get in. All in all the room transition is going pretty well. Maggie has cried a bit more. Mainly because she doesn't want to stop playing. Also, Maggie usually falls asleep with the light off and Lucy does with the light on reading. So we are working that out.

No comments: