
After a busy morning, Lucy went down for her nap easy today. We went to the library this morning to get a book for Daddy about trees. He wants to plant a few in the yard and he wants to make sure they will work for out climate. Anyway we picked out lots of books, but forgot to look for Daddy's tree book. Right when we were getting ready to go to the adult books, the librarian came around collecting kids for story hour. We decided to go and it was great fun. Lucy's favorite part was the "A
Tooty Ta" song. She loves to dance and sing. When I searched for the song on the web I found lots of YouTube videos. Follow the link to watch some strangers acting silly. I expect everyone to learn the dance by the 4th of July so you can do it with Lucy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hefD8HzCBfo&NR=1
1 comment:
Ah, this is part of the joy of having a grandchild, learning about things like A Tooty Ta, which, I must admit, I had never heard of before. I bet Lucy is really good at this!
Post a Comment