A new baby Brown will be joining the family on November 4, 2008. We had our first doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything is progressing as it should and Lucy had a great time pointing at all the pictures in the Doctor's office and saying, "Baby!" Our next appointment is 5/16, which will be just a routine appointment.


5 comments:
Hurray! Another little Brown baby to love! I'm so excited! (Sounds like he/she may get a chance to share a birthday with an aunt or cousin - November 4th is Barbara's birthday and November 2nd is Taylor's birthday.)
Chris and I are very happy for you! Congratulations. Claudia
We're looking forward to another Bolinbrook Brown! Congratulations!
Yeah! How exciting! I am sure Lucy will be a fantastic Big Sister!!!
Keep us all posted on how everything goes! ;)
I know I'm late to the party, but I just wanted you to know that we'll be calling the new baby "Linus" until you tell us differently.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment