Notes:
The girls are very precious. I love the Pizza Corner shirt; poor Jon must have just woken up.
We're hoping warmer weather finds Bolingbrook before too long, though it looks like you are finding good indoor activities with the snow outside your windows.
I've tried to leave comments but not successfully. We'll try this one. Are you cold there. It is a little warmer this morning. Gr-grand Mildred
Different expression on Lucy's face in the pic with the necklace. Saw Gr-Grandma Retha yesterday and she was good. Gr-Grand Mildred
Still trying to get a comment sent.
I love getting your pictures. Great Grandma Mildred
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The girls are very precious. I love the Pizza Corner shirt; poor Jon must have just woken up.
We're hoping warmer weather finds Bolingbrook before too long, though it looks like you are finding good indoor activities with the snow outside your windows.
I've tried to leave comments but not successfully. We'll try this one. Are you cold there. It is a little warmer this morning.
Gr-grand Mildred
Different expression on Lucy's face in the pic with the necklace. Saw Gr-Grandma Retha yesterday and she was good.
Gr-Grand Mildred
Still trying to get a comment sent.
I love getting your pictures.
Great Grandma Mildred
Post a Comment