Be sure to look at all 3 posts I added today. We have been busy bees the last few days.

I gave Maggie her first haircut this morning. She did great. She is so calm and trusting. We just snipped a little off the front. I had been resisting cutting bangs since it is such a struggle with Lucy to get them trimmed. Then yesterday at the doctor he asked about the rash on her forehead. I told him it was from me and Lucy pushing the hair out of her eyes. He asked it we had thought about a trim. Sometimes it takes someone you respect pointing out the obvious to make you realize what really needs to be done.

What you talking about Mama?

Sleeping Beauty (as Lucy calls her) slept through the night last night for the first time since Friday. She has been struggling with Daddy being away and teething.
Here are her numbers from the doctor:
Weight: 22# 7oz (75%)
Height: 30" (75%)
Head: 18 1/2" (90-95%)
1 comment:
So Maggie does get to be a Princess, not just the Huntsman from Snow White? I am glad that Lucy can share the Princesses.
Post a Comment